To reduce a chance of becoming a burglary victim, you need to know some information about the burglaries and burglars:
● A lot of residential crimes occur in July-August, during summer vacations;
● More than 40% of burglaries happen without using the force. It means that many people forget to lock the doors and windows of their houses when leaving;
● A lot of burglaries occur during the day when a lot of people are at work or school;
● Home burglaries are committed most often by males under 25 years, who are looking for small and expensive things, e.g. cash, laptops, video players, jewelry, watches, guns, etc.;
● The first room most burglars prefer to “visit” is a bedroom because that’s where the cash and jewelry are most frequently placed.
● While break-in, a lot of burglars check the medicine cabinet, the dresser and the bedside table.
Knowing this information and taking some necessary steps can make a big difference in keeping your house safe from burglaries. You can also get an assistance of qualified home locksmith, who will suggest the best ways to protect your home. We, at A TEAM LOCKSMITH, have a wide selection of locks from trusted brands, so that you can choose the perfect lock for your house based on your budget and level of security. Lock install, lock repair, master key issues, rekey locks and many other services you can get when choosing our locksmiths.
AT YOUR SERVICE 24/7 –